What’s being fixed?
- New Playable character, the Mystical Squirrel.
- You can buy bats/weapons and Squirrel in the store for coins.
- Revamped store to buy in game items with coins earned in game. (I’m honestly trying to keep InApp purchases as more of a donation than a requirement)
- Banner ads moved around to be out of the way. (This is my main source of revenue, which is basically 1 Starbucks coffee a month.)
- Screen formatting has been adjusted to fit on a much larger variety of devices and resolutions 🙂
- UI tweaks to fix level select buttons that were hidden on some resolutions.
- All around bug fixes.
On the Horizon
Slightly off topic plug. Fund raising! I’m trying to raise up $500,000 to quit the day job and focus 120% of my time on Chaos Rift Games! The best way to help is to download my games, play them, share them. Use InApp to buy something, even $0.99 helps. I still need to worry about Tax man, but that may be a 2x tax, one for the company then for “payroll”. I’ll need to hire a tax lawyer for that.
Super Panda Adventure Tour 2
Super Panda is in 2.5D! I’m just roughing the levels now, adding components and focusing on an enjoyable experience. See above how this can get released sooner! (Hint: Fund raising)
Well heck, I may just keep that as the title *tongue emoji*. I’ve had this story-line, concepts and philosophy in my head and in writing for about 15 years now. It’s really been fleshed out and time to be presented to you. This is a departure from the cute and cuddly games I’ve been making. It’s dark, foreboding and horrifying. This will be a big game and it’s future rides on the success of the Super Panda series.
Lots of exciting plans ahead.
Almost at 1000 Subscribers. That has been an ultimate goal. It’s a pure hobby, just for fun. But I got goals. I’m not dropping “The Chaos Rift” channel anytime soon. It’ll eventually change over to game development, and progress of my various games.