Last modified: Sept 5, 2016
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant search results and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC so whether you are new to Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which YouTube videos you might like.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us.For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address or telephone number store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Profile, which may include your name and photo.
- Information we get from your use of our services.We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you post on our forums, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account.
- Location information
When you use Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC with information on nearby devices,Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC features that may appear on other sites. Our Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Analytics product helps businesses and site owners analyze the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with our advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Analytics information is linked, by the Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Analytics customer or by Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC, using Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account. When information is associated with your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Profile across all of the services we offer that require a Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Profile information, such as your name and photo.
If you have a Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC or on third-party applications connected to your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account (such as +1’s, reviews you write and comments you post) in our services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC Account.
When you contact Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC services – for example to make it easier to share things with people you know. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC’s services and the ads delivered by Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC.
Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of anysensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Chaosrift Entertainment, LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities