The Persona series is famous for it’s school time and spot quizzes. Persona 5 lives up to this with some pretty interesting and challenging questions. To make the most of your time and get the best knowledge boost possible, below is a comprehensive “cheat sheet” to all the test answers. Just don’t get caught peeking when the teacher calls you out.
Persona 5 April Test Answers
A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and what else?
Is the line extending from A connected to B or C? Which is it?
C. (Careful! It’s connected to line C, which is question option B.)
What event did Emperor Nero add to the Olympics so he could participate?
What’s the common usage of kakushinhan again, regarding an action you take?
Knowing your actions are wrong.
But the real kakushinhan is the opposite, right? So the opposite means…
Conviction that you’re right.
How many colors does it take to paint every region without any two adjacent ones being the same color?
First off, the “wunder” part probably means…
Next, the “kind” part. That’s probably…
So a “wunderkind” would be…
Persona 5 May Test Answers
What do people generally call a woman who has a charm that sometimes leads men to their doom? A femme fatale.
Who do you think is the origin of the term “magistrate’s patronage”? Minamoto no Yoshitsune.
[appbox googleplay com.chaosrift.bionicbird ]
May 11th-13th exams:
- Although the line connects A to C it looks like it leads to B instead. What is this phenomenon called?
An optical illusion.
- If how they’re seeing things is different, it probably has to do with this sort of information…
- What takes the visual information from your eyes and processes it is the, uh…
- The brain processes visual information. So, the reason why people see things differently is…
They have different cognitions.
- Which of the following expressions came form the name of the position that Minamoto no Yoshitsune held?
- What is the origin of the English word “talent”?
The name of a sum of currency.
- What did the Greek philosopher Socrates say that evil is born from?
- What’s the least number of colors needed to paint Japan so no two adjacent areas are the same color?
Do you know who created the piece which sold for the highest price back in the 20th century?
What is the name of this ratio that Japanese architects and artists have liked using?
The silver ratio.
Well, your number’s up. The root words of synesthesia are “syn” and “aisthesis”. What do they mean?
“Together” and “senses”.
What was the name of the other famous novel that Sherlock Holmes appeared in?
“Arsene Lupin, Gentleman Burglar.”
Who was the pirate who said that he hid his treasure in a certain place just before he was executed?
Persona 5 June Test Answers
The original blazers were named that thanks to a certain quality they had. Any idea what it was?
They were brightly colored.
What are red king crabs most biologically related to?
With the advent of the color TV, something else started appearing in color. Do you know what it is?
Can you imagine how much gold has been excavated by humanity over the course of history?
Three Olympic-sized pools.
Paper money is issued by the Bank of Japan, but who issues the coins?
What would happen if you keep washing your hair with water that’s contaminated with metal?
It’ll change color.
Who is this woman, drawn as the High Priestess in most tarot decks?
In English, what does the term “cat-and-dog weather” refer to?
This character is the cursive form of a specific kanji. Do you know which one it is?
Persona 5 July Test Answers
…But do you know what Chinese dish Zhuge Liang is credited for inventing?
Do you know the reason why July and August both have thirty-one days?
Someone pretentious said so.
What’s the traditional food of Tanabata?
What’s a common trait of almost all shaved-ice syrups on the market?
They have the same flavor.
What is the sum of angles a through e?
What is the name of the light-producing substance in fireflies?
What was the name of the gentleman thief whose family was boiled alive during the Sengoku period?
July 13th-15th exams:
- Which of these phrases has its origins in this shogi piece?
- Goemon was popular because he wasn’t just a thief, he was a…
- And the person in power who had it in for Goemon was…
- And, Gomeon’s death after he got captured by Hideyoshi is famous too…
He was boiled alive.
- Which of the following statements are true of this organism?
It’s not related to crabs.
- What is said to be the reason why people began dreaming in color?
- Which of these was made using the silver ratio?
- Define “syn” and “aisthesis,” the Greek root words of “synesthesia.”
“Together” and “senses.”
Persona 5 September Test Answers
In this famous statue, he’s holding a spear in hist left hand, but what does he have in his right?
What is the name of the phenomenon where the second hand looks like it stops moving?
We have a saying in Japanese: a skilled hawk hides its talons. What hides its claws in English?
Second-hand shops are also known as thrift stores. Do you know when the earliest ones appeared?
The 19th Century.
The word “robot” didn’t come from English. So, what country did it come from?
Do you know why they chose black and white?
So it shows up well on TV.
So “PVS”, referring to when you mistakenly think your phone is going off… What’s the P?
The next part is the V part. That means it’d be “phantom…” what?
Last is the S. So if we have “phantom vibration” so far…
Not all civil servants work in government offices. Which of these occupations is a civil one?
Fishermen of Nagaragawa.
Persona 5 October Test Answers
…but in the entire universe, which of these is closest to its density of stars?
Three watermelons in the sun.
This device made mass executions possible. You know what it’s called, yes?
Which do you think most people choose to name “kiki”?
- What is the origin of the word “guillotine”?
Name of the one who proposed it.
- First of all, who proposed the idea of the guillotine?
- So, from his perspective, what was the advantage of the guillotine?
It could execute people quickly.
- Which of the following statements about this ball is true?
It has thirty-two faces.
- What is the meaning of the word “robota”, the Czech word that is the root word of “robot”?
- What is the English name for the phenomenon where it feels like your cell phone is vibrating?
Phantom Vibration Syndrome.
- Which of the following government organizations do the cormorant fishermen of Nagaragawa belong to?
The Imperial Household Agency.
What number should be in the middle of this square to make it a magic square?
Can you tell me what the S in SOS means?
Persona 5 November Test Answers
The word “wack” was also used in a coded language form history. What was that language?
Clubs is a club, diamonds is a gem, spades is a sword… So, what is hearts?
The Holy Grail.
Do you know what age you have to be in order to listen in on a trial?
Do you know what the line that’s in “bird” but not in “crow” represents?
Do you know why hearing someone’s voice over the phone sound different than their real voice?
It’s heavily processed.
When he was executed, something was doen to his appearance, Do you know what it was?
They put makeup on him.
Which of these is called a cochleoid, after its resemblance to a snail?
The summit of Mt. Fuji.
Dec 20th-22nd exams:
- Which of the following is called the Devil’s curve?
- I think they said the voice you hear through the phone is…
Not their real voice.
- But why does the listener think the synthetic voice is the real person?
They speak the same.
- Even if the voice is different, as long as they talk the same, the listener will subconsciously…
Supplement the voice.
- Which suit of cards represents the Holy Grail.
- Which of the following is not true about the kanji for “crow”?
It includes a number.
- Which country refers to a person who controls politics behind the scenes as a “prim minister in black”?
- What English word did the initial “do” in the Japanese “dokyuu”, or massive, originate from?
Well Congratulations. If you’ve made it this far you’re well on your way to completing the Persona 5 and are a literal genius.